John R. Wood Properties is an established leader with a reputation for expertise in representing some of the finest homes in Southwest Florida. As a powerful local brand, the firm has also been chosen to represent several global real estate networks. These affiliations give Wood agents the power to provide additional global exposure for every property.
Some of the unique marketing programs in use at the Wood firm include:
- HomeLook – a proprietary homes magazine with extensive circulation.
- Estate Lifestyles – a proprietary magazine reserved for properties priced at one million and above.
- Naples Daily News – 4 to 8 pages of property ads on most Sundays.
- TV ads – extensive branding and visibility, thus generating potential buyers.
- Magazines – use of approximately two dozen other regional, national, and international magazines to market properties.
- JohnRWood.com – award winning web site that generates hundreds of potential buyers each month.
- Other websites – over 300 additional sites on which your property appears.
- Digital/Social marketing – Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, Pinterest, and others are extensively used by the company and agents to generate buyers.
The legacy of maximum global reach and peak performance in the luxury real estate market indicate a high probability that your home will be sold in the shortest possible time, at the highest possible price.